I Love you Still – Memorial Book
$64.95 Inc. GST
A baby Memorial Book
I Love You Still: A Memorial Baby Book is a memorial book specifically made for mothers who’ve suffered a miscarriage, stillbirth, or neonatal loss.
This baby memorial book combines aspects of traditional baby books with areas for memorialisation to preserve the memory of a child lost in the womb, during, or shortly after birth…because every baby deserves a baby book.
The I Love You Still book can be completed at whatever time feels right for mum, and can be revisited for months or even years to come.
I Love You Still captures the lives of families as they were before, during, and after pregnancy or newborn loss: the joy, the excitement, the love and the heartbreak. It contains typical sections devoted to parents’ backgrounds, trying to conceive, and monthly pregnancy milestones, as well as those devoted to enjoying the time spent together, memorial gestures, and their lives moving forward. The book contains areas with prompted and freeform journal space to allow mothers to express their feelings and write whatever feels right to them, as well as scrapbooking sections for all of those important photos and memories.
About the baby memorial book:
- Substantial 21cm x 27.5cm padded hardcover book, with lay-flat binding.
- 64 pages, including traditional baby book sections, prompted journaling, freeform journal space and scrapbook
- Illustrations feature gender-neutral nursey animal theme.
- Content carefully designed to be as inclusive as possible for all babies and gestational ages
- Free shipping
- I love you still book will be sent via Australia Post within 2-3 business days when in stock
*Please note delivery is in addition to the times mentioned above and will vary depending on your location*